Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fashion shoot or is it....

When Paul contacted me about the idea of shooting his proposal I was more than honored to be a part of it. I have worked with Melissa before in fashion shows and fashion shoots and we had a great time together. So the tricky part was how are we going to pull this off as she had moved away. Melissa has a very busy schedule so I mentioned if she ever makes her way back to Madison, we should shoot again. I knew that Paul would bring her here so we we just had to find a time and place and it just so happened to be the most perfect summer-like weather in October. So we started doing a fashion shoot and then worked in the proposal after we played up getting some "goofy shots."



Congrats again to Paul and Melissa. I hope your lives together are filled with happiness, love and everything wonderful.